17th Aug 2017
This article offers ten tips for successful TPD claims under insurance held through superannuation.
10th Aug 2017
Professor Ian R Coyle discusses the accuracy of SVTs in assessing the psychological status of litig
24th Aug 2017
Thursday 24 August 2017
Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne
Claim up to 2 CLE/CPD points
25th Aug 2017
25 August 2017
ANU Commons, Acton
Up to 6 CLE pts
Becoming a member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance unlocks your ability to advocate for justice.
Becoming a member provides opportunities to network, raise your profile, keep up to date with legal issues and attend conferences at a discounted rate.
Key membership benefits include:
- Join in advocating for fairness in Australian law and policy
- Opportunities to network with colleagues around the country
- Participate in State Committee meetings and leadership opportunities
- Grow profile through contributing to policy and media
- Discounted prices at CLE events
- Bi-monthly legal journal, Precedent, delivered to your door
- Weekly ALA newsletter, providing updates on news and legal affairs, delivered to your inbox
- Access to member referrals regarding use of expert opinion
- Exclusive access to our ‘Members Only’ online portal