23rd Mar 2017
Anna Talbot and Greg Barns discuss s18C of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth)
16th Mar 2017
This article focuses on the rights of solicitors. In particular, whether or not solicitors have the
Becoming a member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance unlocks your ability to advocate for justice.
Becoming a member provides opportunities to network, raise your profile, keep up to date with legal issues and attend conferences at a discounted rate.
Key membership benefits include:
- Join in advocating for fairness in Australian law and policy
- Opportunities to network with colleagues around the country
- Participate in State Committee meetings and leadership opportunities
- Grow profile through contributing to policy and media
- Discounted prices at CLE events
- Bi-monthly legal journal, Precedent, delivered to your door
- Weekly ALA newsletter, providing updates on news and legal affairs, delivered to your inbox
- Access to member referrals regarding use of expert opinion
- Exclusive access to our ‘Members Only’ online portal