Full Member - CLC/ATSILS/Registered Charity (Voting)
This category of membership is open to anyone who is:
- A solicitor or barrister admitted, or entitled to be admitted, to practise in Australia; and
- A principal or employee solicitor at:
- a Community Legal Centre that is a full member of Community Legal Centres Australia (formerly NACLC); or
- an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Legal Service that is a full member of National Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Legal Services; or
- a charity that is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission; and
- Able to provide relevant documentation as proof of membership/registration with the relevant above organisations upon application.
Becoming a member provides unique networking opportunities, discounts at exclusive CLE events, and the chance to participate in law reform, lobbying and media.
Membership also provides you with subscription to our bi-monthly legal journal, Precedent and weekly e-newsletter.
The fee detailed below covers the remainder of this membership year. Please be aware that membership applications made after January 1st each year automatically renew for the following membership year commencing July 1.
See here for Membership Year Pro-Rata Provisions.
Membership Period: 17th May 2022 to 30th Jun 2022
Cost: $192.50 (GST inclusive)