Join us at the premier event for Australian medical negligence legal practitioners, academics and other professionals who are dedicated to protecting and promoting justice, freedom and the rights of the individual.
Over the day our expert presenters will discuss, analyse and give their perspectives on current medical legal issues. You will gain access to information that contributes to your professional development.
Conference attendees can earn up to 6 CPD points and are invited to attend the networking events, including the Post Conference Reception. Don't miss this opportunity to expand your knowledge, mingle with other legal professionals and enjoy this beautiful Sydney CBD location.
- David Amor, Department of Paediatrics, The University of Melbourne
- How much is it worth?” – A discussion on quantum analysis
- More sessions to be confirmed
Conference session times
Friday 26 July
9:00am – 5:30pm
Early-bird registrations close Friday 28 June 2019.
Additional social tickets can only be purchased for partners, not colleagues.
Partner ticket price
- Access to all Conference sessions, from the Keynote Address to the closing session;
- Morning refreshments, lunch and afternoon tea;
- Password to access ALA Medical Law Conference event app, which includes conference papers, maps, event schedules, push notifications, speaker biographies, sponsor information and a platform to interact with other delegates;
- Admission to the Post Conference Reception. Additional tickets can be purchased for adults for $65.00.
- An entry form for the ALA draw prize.
- Claim up to 6 CPD points.
Post Conference Reception
This function will be held on immediately following the conference in the Conference room pre-function area.
Admission is included with delegate conference registration.
Additional guest tickets can be purchased for $65.00 when registering.
Level 4, 488 George Street, Sydney
Hilton Sydney sits proudly in the heart of the CBD, with sweeping views and easy access to Sydney’s favourite attractions, including Darling Harbour, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Bondi Beach.
As a discerning business traveller attending our cosmetic surgery event, you will be able to enjoy the hotel’s 25m swimming pool, and full gym facilities.
The Hilton Sydney hotel is also home to many stylish bars, a stunning rooftop terrace, as well as dining by celebrity chef and restaurateur Luke Mangan at the famous Glass Brasserie.
Hilton Sydney Parking
Hotel parking is available at Secure Parking located beneath Hilton Sydney (entry via 255 Pitt street) for $57.50 per day.
488 George Street, Sydney
Please see below sponsorship opportunities available at the Conference:
- Major Partner -
- Partner - SOLD
- Exhibitor - STILL PLACES LEFT
- Post conference reception sponsor
- Conference app sponsor
- Lanyard sponsor - SOLD
- Catering break sponsor
- Session sponsor
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship opportunities.