Join us at the premier event for Australian legal practitioners, academics and other professionals who are dedicated to protecting and promoting justice, freedom and the rights of the individual.
Over the day our expert presenters will discuss, analyse and give their perspectives on current ACT legal issues. You will gain access to information that contributes to your professional development.
Conference attendees can earn up to 6 CPD points and are invited to attend the networking events, including the Post Conference Reception. Don't miss this opportunity to expand your knowledge, mingle with other legal professionals and enjoy this picturesque Canberra location.
- Chronic Pain
Prof. David Champion, UNSW
Jamie Ronald, Barrister-at-law, Burley Griffin Chambers
- Calculating loss of income and maximizing damages claims
Mariano Rosetto, Forensic Accountant, Vincents
- Annual law case review
Gregory Stretton SC, Blackburn Chambers
- More sessions to be confirmed
Conference session times
Friday 16 August 2019
9:00am – 5:30pm
Additional social tickets can only be purchased for partners, not colleagues.
Partner ticket price
|Post Conference Reception||
- Access to all Conference sessions, from the Keynote Address to the closing session;
- Morning refreshments, lunch and afternoon tea;
- Delegate booklet containing speaker papers, attendee list and biographies.
- Admission to the Post Conference Reception. Additional tickets can be purchased for adults for $65.00.
- An entry form for the ALA draw prize.
- Claim up to 6 CPD points.
Post Conference Reception
This function will be held on immediately following the conference in the Terrace Room, which overlooks the grounds.
Admission is included with delegate conference registration.
Additional guest tickets can be purchased for $65.00 when registering.
25 Forster Crescent, Yarralumla
The conference venue sits on the outskirts from Canberra CBD, with sweeping views and complimentary parking.
If you would like to book accommodation onsite at the Commonwealth Club, please email Conferences@lawyersalliance.com.au
Please see below sponsorship opportunities available at the Conference:
- Major Partner
- Partner - STILL PLACES LEFT
- Exhibitor - STILL PLACES LEFT
- Post conference reception sponsor
- Lanyard sponsor - SOLD
- Catering break sponsor
- Session sponsor
Please call us events team on Events@lawyersalliance.com.au or 02 9258 7700 to discuss sponsorship opportunities.