23rd Feb 2017
'Pain medicine physicians and pain management programmes: who we are and what we do'
- 16th Feb 2017
The Australian Lawyers Alliance is made up of lawyers, academics and professionals from all over Australia. We are a company limited by guarantee.
The organisation is overseen by a National Council, consisting of an elected board of directors representing each state and territory across Australia. Directors serve a two-year term, with half the state/territory branches holding an election each year.
Every year, the National President, who is the public face of the organisation, is elected in May, and serves for a one year term: from 1 July to the end of June in the following year.
From 1 July 2016, the National President of the Australian Lawyers Alliance is Tony Kenyon.
The National Council
- Tony Kenyon - National President
- Laura Neil – President Elect
- Greg Phelps - Immediate Past President
- Bill Redpath - ACT Director
- Clifton Baker - NSW Director
- Kaliopi Hourdas - NT Director
- Rod Hodgson - QLD Director
- Anthony Kerin - SA Director
- Henry Pill - TAS Director
- Geraldine Collins - VIC Director
- Shash Nigam - WA Director
The Council meets four times each year to set the policy and strategic direction for the organisation. The members also elect a president-elect, who serves a one-year term in that role and becomes National President in the following year.