23rd Feb 2017
'Pain medicine physicians and pain management programmes: who we are and what we do'
- 16th Feb 2017
In 2017, our core federal areas include:
- The Royal Commission into institutional responses to child sexual abuse and related state-based legislative change;
- Australia's treatment of asylum seekers and immigration rights;
- Counter-terrorism legislation;
- Access to justice;
- The National Disability Insurance Scheme and National Injury Insurance Scheme; and
- Insurance and superannuation.
Further information about our federal areas can be viewed under 'Our Work'.
Here, we provide an overview listing of all submissions provided and freedom of applications in 2016.
|Attorney General's Department and the Department of Communications and the Arts||27 January 2017|
|Joint Standing Committee on the NDIS||30 January 2017|
Appendix (Special Rapporteur on the Human Rights of Migrants' End of Mission to Australia Statement)
|Joint Standing Committee on Migration||31 January 2017|